Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter weekend and other randomness

I don't have any Easter pictures to share, but I can tell you that we had a fun time hanging out with Freddy's parents and their neighbors. There was so much food there! Turkey, Ham, stuffed cabbage, rolls, deviled eggs, asparagus...the list goes on and on. But what did I eat the most of? Dessert, of course! I gave it up for Lent and had to make up for lost time. I ate several pieces of fudge, a couple triple-layer brownies, homemade bread pudding (with two different sauces!) and some black bottom banana cream pie. It was a very good Easter!

The day before Easter Freddy and I did something that we don't do often enough - we met Lesley, Bryan and Hudson at Pappasito's. I let Hudson run all over the restaurant and busted my butt right after he busted his. Lesley thought it was hilarious and I thought it was payback for letting her child run all over when she wanted him to sit still.


Kinda boring to look at trees, I know, but I was excited to see our tree blooming the other weekend and took a picture. Check out those photography skills!


This is Lola with her best friend, Cow. She has several stuffed animals, but this one is obviously her favorite because it is the only one that she hasn't ripped open and pulled the stuffing out of yet. She has had him since Christmas, so I think that Cow just might make it.


No comments: