Friday, May 15, 2009

My blogger appologies

I haven't blogged in a while, and yet I don't feel like I have anything interesting to blog about.

Wait. I take that back. I just thought of something. This past Tuesday I went back to work. Part Time. I worked half a day on Tuesday and Thursday. Everyone at worked asked me if it was hard to leave Carly. Since I knew it was only for a few hours and she was with my parents, it wasn't bad.


I set up my maternity leave to allow me to ease back in to work rather than jump back in to a 40 hour week. Until June 1st, anyway, when I go back to my regular schedule. I am so smart!


And since this is what you all want to see anyway...here are some new pictures of Carly.
Did I mention that she has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks and one day old?! Did I also mention that she is still tired when we wake her up at 6:30 for her first feeding so we have been putting her to bed earlier and earlier? Tonight we try for 11 hours! What a sweet baby she is letting us have our sleep. WE LOVE HER!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

What great pictures of Carly! I love the one with her and Freddy. Congrats on going back to work, and your birthday! Sorry I missed your dinner the other day.
~Jodi

MELANIE said...

Glad you get to ease back into work! She's a doll with those pretty blue eyes! I especially like that last picture of her on here. :) What a good baby letting y'all sleep!

Courtney said...

Oh, my friend, you don't know how good you have it! Nate didn't sleep through the night until he was 5 months old, and by that point I was completely worn out. Hooray for good babies like Carly!!

Sara said...

I love the picture of her laying with Daddy... I looke back at the pictures of Peter and the boys all the time and I get teary eyed!

You have a beautiful little baby Cheryl! Of course she's and angel sleeping through the night... you can give YOURSELF a pat on the back for that one!