Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thirty is FABULOUS!

It happened. I turned 30. I'm over it. Thirty is FABULOUS!
Fabulous husband, fabulous baby, fabulous friends and family. Fabulous life.
I wanted something low-key so we hung out with friends at the house.
Carly and Colton played nicely together.



Tovah and Sara could be found playing with the babies while the babies moms could be found right next to the sangria blanco.

Thanks, friends, for liking me even in my old age.



Kristi - I didn't post the picture of you, me and Landri because I looked like I was more pregnant than you were at the time. I need to learn how to pose in a way that is flattering.

2 comments:

MELANIE said...

I'm turning 30 soon and hope it's just as fabulous as your 30!!

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love that last picture of the three of y'all!