Friday, March 11, 2011

March To-Do's

We've had a lot going on lately. Needless to say, I never did get around to making up a February to-do list.
However, I FINALLY cleaned my closet! (Pause for applause)

Update on January To-Do's:
I did try a new restaurant - Martha's. That's where I had "stocktails", remember?

I also made a new header for my blog. Yay! - Now if I can just get a free tutorial from Lauren on how to center and align it all.

I did not, however, replace the broken blinds in our bedroom. Boo!
But we all know the rule by this point - what doesn't get done one month carries over to the next.

Even though March is nearly half way over, I still want to make a March to-do list.
1. Make my own salad dressing

2. SCRUB the kitchen floor until it shines (figuratively, of course)!
Swiffer Wets don't count and no, even the Steam Shark thingy doesn't count - I'm talking a bucket, a washcloth and me on my knees scrubbing away. Hello, elbow grease!

3. Send 5 cards to people I care about (birthdays dont' count).

One...Two...Three...GO!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have been horrible about To-Do's, too! I need to make a list and get on it!

lesley said...

i got my card! thanks!