Thursday, June 30, 2011

July To-Do's.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but I took a short two-month break from the monthly to-do's. To be honest, I did this because I was buying more time. I wanted to complete my April To-Do's. I did complete my shelf project (picture to come) and I did get a library card. But that's it.

I didn't stain the Adirondack chairs (apparently they need to be sanded first?). Nor did I do anything to the flower bed and well, frankly, it's just too hot to even think about finishing that to-do any time soon! I also failed to shampoo the living room carpet or take pictures of all of our possessions for insurance purposes.

I will continue to ignore work on those, but wanted to get back in to the habit of making a monthly to-do list. So, here is July:

1. Make bolognese sauce from scratch
2. See a movie by myself (I have never done this!)

Let's stop there. we all know what happened the last time I got ambitious with my to-do's.

No comments: