Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This week our baby is comparable to...

Our baby, almost 6 pounds and still packing on the pounds at a rate of about an ounce a day, is comparable to a crenshaw melon in size. (Length: more than 18 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

Our next (and I think final) sonogram is this Thursday morning. I can't wait to see what position she is in. I've been saying breach (because that's what the doctor told me a few weeks ago), but now I'm feeling all kinds of body parts and different types of movements in different areas. We'll see.

This Saturday is our class at the hospital. Nothing like cutting it close, huh? I was 36 weeks yesterday! The nursery isn't perfect yet, but it's ready. As for work, I'm not even close to being ready to leave. Late nights, here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, Very excited! Hope you are feeling well... call me tomorrow and let me know how the Dr. apt went. Charlie and I cannot wait for her to be here! (Murphy and Lola either... Murphy just loves pregnant women and babies!)