Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pictures

We had a laid back Easter. We had lunch at our house with my parents and Freddy's mom (his dad had to work unfortunately). We wanted to take Carly to Easter mass for her first trip to church, but she doesn't get her first round of shots until Wednesday and there would be WAY TOO MANY germs at Easter mass.
Here are some pictures we took. Look at how blue Carly's eyes are, Aunt Cathy!

(I only cropped Freddy out of this picture because his eyes were closed and it was a good one of me and Carly).

2 comments:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

Awww, too cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten just since I saw you!

Lauren said...

She looks so beautiful in her Easter outfit! And Cheryl....you look AWESOME!!! I love your posts about that precious baby girl! :)