Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Delta Zeta get-together

During the holiday break, I got together with a few of my sorority sisters. Carly and I picked up Landri and Kristi and headed to Jessica's house in Forney. Jessica, Rett, Carson and Cooper were awesome hosts and hostesses. Thanks, Eickenloffs!
Joni brought Fisher and Kimmy brought Zinnia, too. It was so fun to get together with all of our babies. I wish that we could have stayed longer, but Carly didn't take an afternoon nap, so she was d.o.n.e.
I almost didn't post this pic, but I guess it can be my motivation. No, I am not pregnant. I just...drank too much water?...ate too many mashed potatoes?...made a poor wardrobe choice? Yuck, I look gross.


We tried to get a picture of all the kiddos and these were the best that I ended up with...








We HAVE to do this more than once a year, ladies. Love ya'll!

No comments: