Friday, October 1, 2010

A new blogging tradition...I hope.

Today I will begin what I hope will be a long-running blogging tradition.

A monthly to-do list.
Nothing too hard.
Just 3-5 things that I want to do that month - just to keep life interesting.

I'll call it...My Monthly Must-Do's.
No. My Monthly Missions.
That still doesn't feel right. How about Periodic Projects?

Hmmm...How about a little help from my friends? (Katie! Courtney!)


Name or no name, I can still share my October list with you.

1. Sample a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks to find out what the fuss is all about.


2. Make a fall wreath for my front door.
Blogger confession: I am Gill-T of blog-stalking again.
A week or two ago I came across (via Lauren's Blog) a fun blog - Denson Duet.
She made an adorable wreath and it inspired me to make my own.
Lauren, please feel free to tell your friend that she has a blog stalker.
Try to reassure her that I am not a total crazy.

I like the wreath that Lauren refers to as "too country" on her blog, but since she is a little more "city", I offer these ideas in hopes that she will let me crash her wreath-making party.



3. Fix the weather stripping on the door that leads form the house in to the garage.


and one "I'm not making any promises, but I'll give it a shot" to-do:
Make a new blog header all by myself. I mean, hello! It's not our rookie year anymore.


Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

OK, if you want to make a blog header you have to check out this site, http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-make-blog-banner.html. This is what I used to do the header on my site (although I use Wordpress, not Blogger, but it still worked), and she really does an amazing job of walking you step-by-step through it all. Plus, it's one of those things that once you do the first time it's really easy to change.

Lauren said...

I love the idea! Josh and I made a "To Do" list by 2011 and it is sort of like this! I cannot WAIT to make wreaths on Tuesday! :)

Emily said...

I love blog stalkers :)

Did you make a wreath?? Post pictures if you did! They are so fun to make and pretty simple too. AND...I loved the Halloween branch/tree decor you posted about. Did you make it?

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010