Thursday, October 14, 2010

Painting with a Twist

My friend Shelby and I wanted to do Painting with a Twist (www.paintingwithatwist.com)together, but before she could register for the class (or rather the painting) that we wanted, it was full.
So I decided to host a private party. I selected a date and a painting and forwarded the information to my friends.I told them to invite their friends,too and twenty ladies showed up.
The cost was $35 and the instructor walked us step-by step through a painting. She worked fast, but that was probably best because it gave me less time to think about what I was doing.

Here are some pictures of my painting throughout the two-hour process.


We took wine breaks (byoW) and socialized the entire time. I had a BLAST!


Isn't cool how everyone's paintings turned out differently?

I will definitely do this again!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Your painting is better than mine, but it was still SOOOO much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cool blog! I'm glad you had fun.

Lydia said...

I definitely want to go if y'all do it again!