Hello, April. You make me feel...ambitious.
But first...How did I do with my March to-do's?
I scrubbed the kitchen floor (the day before Carly's birthday party - BAD idea. I should have waited) and sent not five but SIX cards to people that I care about. I have in hand a recipe for a yummy salad complete with homemade dressing. Once I make that, all of my March to-do's are done.
On to April. Dare I tell you everything I want to get accomplished? Will you be disappointed if I fail you again? Oh, well. It can always carry over, right?
1. Stain the Adirondack chairs I got for Mother's Day last year!
2. Complete my "shelf project" - you'll just have to wait for pics of that one.
3. Clean the carpet in the living room
4. Take pictures of all of our TVs, jewelery, etc. for insurance purposes.
5. Get a library card (so I can download e-books to my Kindle for FREE!)
6. Do something - anything - with the landscaping/flower bed
So there you have it. What's on your April to-do list?