Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Elmo Live

Back in February...ish...Some sweet friends of ours gave us tickets to Elmo Live.
So we invited Cheryl and Davis along.

We walked in just as the show was starting and the noise of it all really had Carly freaked out. She kept telling me that she didn't want to go in. Davis, on the other hand, had no problems at all. Being the good mom that I am, I just picked her up and carried her to her seat where she promptly played the "I pee" card. Dangit! Nothing you can do about that one, so we were off to the bathroom where I also gave her a pep talk.

She wasn't sold on the idea of going back in, but I somehow tricked her into it. She eventually got caught up in the show and really enjoyed it. Except for when Elmo was off stage. She didn't like that at all.







Next up: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Live.

No comments: