Monday, November 24, 2008

This week my baby is roughly the length of...

An ear of corn (about a foot).
She weighs just over a pound.
She has been moving around like crazy and I have been able to feel it for the last couple of weeks (a little late in the game, but what can you do?). I used to feel her moving around up high in my stomach, but lately she has been low. She moves a lot when I am reading, so she either likes the Twilight series as much as I do, or she doesn't like the fact that sometimes when I read I rest the book on my stomach.

In two weeks I have to drink that nasty orange drink to see if I have gestational diabetes. If there is any way that you can give yourself gestational diabetes by eating too much sugar, I probably have it! I know, I know. you can't give yourself gestational diabetes. Only a joke!
Work weekend on the nursery is December 6th, so I should have some pictures to post after that. In the meantime, think purple and green - sophisticated nursery with a collection on yellow lab stuffed puppies.

4 comments:

Andy, Sarah, Owen & Kendal said...

The drink is not that bad. Mine wasn't orange, it was clear. It tasted like flat Srite... not bad at all!

MELANIE said...

I was just about to tell you that! The drink is not as bad as some people say it is. Mine was orange and tasted like a very sweet sunkist drink! Can't wait to see what you put together for her room. Isn't it all so fun and exciting?!?!

Courtney said...

I third that! The drink is not bad. Tastes like orange soda.

Seward Family said...

I had the orange one too! Not bad at all...just like a really flat, sweet sunkist. Nothing to worry about...I do need a shower count from you though! =)