Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look out, Thirty by Thirty List!

One. Ah. Ah. Ah.
Two. Ah. Ah. Ah.
Three. Ah. Ah. Ah.
Did The Count from Sesame Street coming flashing it to your head? Are thinking vampires and blood-suckers? You are thinking about Edward because your mind wandered to Twilight or you know where I am going with this post...
I GAVE BLOOD!
Look how painful it was...

JUST KIDDING! It was easy and painless. I will DEFINITELY give again.
Sorry about the poor photography. Shelby was supposed to take the pics, but it took forever for her to get cleared to give blood - remember? She had brain surgery a year ago. So one of the techs took the picture for me. And after all of the trouble to get approved, Shelby couldn't give blood because the needle was larger than her veins. She didn't care, though, because she already had her free cookie and Powerade.
Check one more thing off of my Thirty by Thirty list!



No comments: