Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where have I been?!

Where have I been? Why haven't I been blogging? Should I blame it on the holidays and all of the busyness that comes with it? An increased work load? I mean, I DO work for a non-profit and it IS last quarter. My vacation! It was, after all, internet-free. Nope. I can not use any of those excuses because the blame falls flatly on me. The thought of sorting through the HUNDREDS of pictures I have taken lately has not been on my list of things I want to do. And the fact that I am yet to figure out how to upload my pictures in the order in which I want them to appear only makes matters worse.



But...I have decided that it is time for me to suck. it. up. Be forewarned, you are about to get caught in my blogging blizzard!

To start it off on a good, happy, cute, adorable note...Here is a picture of me and T-Tiny watching the Cowboys.

No comments: