Friday, April 16, 2010

Heels and Hills

I did it. It's done.
I'm registered. Paid up. Signed up.
But am I ready?...
I guess we will see on Sunday, May 2nd when I run my first (and quite possibly only) HALF MARATHON!


This comes just 8 days before my 30th birthday! It was a "task" on my Thirty by Thirty list, so I'm cutting it close. Oh, well. At least I am finally doing it, right?!

I will be taking part in the Heels and Hills race, benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters.
If you care to join me, bring it on! You can run a mile, a 5K, a 10K or a half marathon.
Not a runner? You can always come cheer me on. Freddy will be there with Carly D.
I am now accepting encouragement in the following forms:
Blog Comments (or facebook wall posts - you choose)
Phone Calls or texts filled with words of inspiration
Running buddies
And, of course, DONATIONS!
You can financially support me on this journey by clicking here and visiting my personal page.
Donations of ALL SIZES are welcome.

Wish me luck, blogging friends. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: