Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mayfest Pictures

This is the best we could do at the end of the Mayfest trip. Hudson was tired and Lesley and I later discovered that we had slight sun burns!




This was a fun start to my birthday week! I can't say that my birthday week has been exciting since. It has only consisted of some dog training (both good and bad sessions) and the replacement of my Tuesday night Butt, Legs and Tummy class with a Cardio Max class. It kicked my butt, legs, tummy, arms, back...I will definitely be going back because it is an awesome challenge!

Tomorrow, however, will be exciting. Freddy and I are going with Chris and Michelle to The Ticket's Great Game. Stay tuned for pictures! Oh, and I tried to add the Charlie bit my finger video, but I can't figure out how to do that yet. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: