Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day - A late posting

I am a little late in posting about our Mother's Day, but better late than never, right? The pictures are out of order, but I am sure that all of my blog readers are smart enough to catch on.


We started the day at our house. My sisters, brother-in-law and parents came over for brunch. Since my birthday was the 10th and Cathy's is the 16th, we also exchanged birthday presents. You will see some in the pictures.


After brunch, Freddy and I headed to Wylie to celebrate with his mom and to see the renovations taking place in their master bath. My in-laws are SO HANDY! First they laid hardwood floors throughout their house and now they are remodeling their bathroom - THEMSELVES! I should have taken pictures, but I didn't think of it at the time. Sorry!


For Mother's Day, we gave Freddy's mom wii Dance, Dance Revolution. She asked for it. She loves it. She didn't want to get off of it!



Sorry for the bad photography. This is Freddy and his super thin mom, Lynn!



She loves her Dance, Dance Revolution!

Christy, Mom, me and Cathy.



For our birthdays, our parents gave us pink tool kits. Good thing Freddy looks good in pink because he is the one that does all of the fixin' around the house. Look at Lola. She is SO FUNNY!

My sisters.

I was trying to take a picture of Charlie, but Lola wanted in on it, too.

Charlie and I are more than just brother and sister-in-law. We are GREAT FRIENDS. Right, Charlie?

My dad tried to warn these two about what they were marrying in to. Good thing they chose to ignore his warnings.

No comments: