Thursday, July 17, 2008

1 down, 29 to go

10. Take an IQ Test - Check

Why is "take an IQ test" on my thirty by thirty list? Even I'm not quite sure. I guess I just thought that it would be interesting to a. find out what kind of questions are actually ON and IQ test and b. to find out what I would score.

I wanted to take an "official" one, but opted for http://www.iqtest.com/ for several reasons.

1. It was free
2. It only took a few minutes and didn't require me to go somewhere to take the test
3. Results are immediate
4. I couldn't find information for taking an offical test anywhere online

So, how did I do? I won't tell. I think that an IQ score is personal - like your weight.

Visit the site and check it for yourself!

On another note - Freddy is going to borrow from his dad all the tools we need for me to change my oil all by myself, so stay tuned for that official checking-off-the-list post.

What am I going to do with myself this weekend? I am going to meet Freddy's mom for a movie (Mama Mia), lunch and pedicures. It should be a very relaxing Saturday.

No comments: