Monday, September 22, 2008

Things that made me gag this week

Sadly, I think this WILL be a reoccuring post. I refilled my Zofran prescription and apparently insurance will now only pay for 9 pills in 9 days. I am supposed to take this pill every 12 hours. If you can do simple math, you can determine that I can only take one pill per day rather than the 2 pills per day that I need. So, I still have moments of gaggyness.

Here is what made me gag this week:

Idiocracy - They quote this movie on The Ticket all the time so when I saw it was on HBO, I tuned in. It was dirty. By dirty I mean I wanted to grad a bucket, a mop, some Lysol, etc. and jump in to my television set. I turned it off and I blame The Musers for the gagging episode.

Swallowing my prenatal vitamins - These things are HUGE!

Talking about gagging

Packing my lunch - I was packing left over bbq for lunch and I guess the sight of all that meat was too much. I had to sit down on the couch for a bit and I was a couple minutes late to work as a result.

Wearing both of my retainers at once - It must be too much for my little mouth and heightend gag reflex. I have to take turns. Lower retainer one night, upper retainer the next. Repeat.

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

So sorry about the heightened gag reflex you're experiencing--Zofran IS expensive (but worth every penny!) they came out with a generic between my pregnancies--I don't think it works as well as the name brand, but it's way cheaper and might curb your nausea more than nothing!!?!