1. I love blogging! I can't believe the feedback that I get from my posts. Thank you all for sharing comments and advice.
2. I think that Freddy and I will most likely take the class at the hospital. I loved what Katie had to say, "I wish I could go back to that time--a room full of first time, eager, excited parents." It helped me to view this experience as just that - an experience that I will never have again. So, I'm taking it!
3. Today Adam "Pacman" Jones has been suspended from the NFL indefinitely. Good! He has not treated his "job" in the NFL as a privelage and an honor so he shouldn't be allowed to continuously give the NFL and the Cowboys a bad name. Besides, he hasn't done anything good on the field all year. However, I am sad that the Cowboys have "fallen" so hard in just three days. By the way... How great was Peyton on Sunday?! (knock on wood)
4. Tomorrow at 9am, we have an appointment for the second half of my screening. I will be just over 18 weeks and the sonographer is confident that she will be able to determine the baby's gender. I don't want my baby to sit completely still for the entire thing like he/she did last time, so I will be stopping for some Starbucks on my way there (don't judge me - I don't drink any sodas, so I allow myself a coffee or two per week).
5. I have decided to share with everyone my baby's gender. Who was I kidding? I couldn't hold that in for another 22 weeks! We will even share our top baby names, but we don't plan on making a final decision until Birth Day!
6. I went maternity pants shopping last weekend (thanks, Lesley, for going with me). I was a little bummed at the way the pants at Motherhood fit (maybe they will fit better later), but I LOVED the pants at GAP! They are still a little big, but I couldn't stop myself from wearing them this weekend. Those things are COMFORTABLE! Also, I got a great pair at Old Navy and can't wait to check out Target. P.S. Ann Taylor LOFT now has maternity and they have a sale going on right now where pants are $20 off.
7. Picture coming soon! Including the boo-boo that I gave my car last weekend, my high school reunion, Kristi and Ryan's daughter Landri and maybe some from my photography class.