Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pop Culture Equation

3 1/2 month old baby + full-time job + radio constantly tuned in to sports talk radio + TV always on TLC = Pop Culture Stupidity.


Until today I thought that Shia LaBeouf was...

a. A girl

b. Shyla Boof





Give me a break. I've haven't seen Transformers and have never had any interest in the movie. And...If you remember, I just realized a few years ago that Mary Poppins and Maria from The Sound Of Music are the same woman - Julie Andrews.
I can, however, hold an intellegent conversation on the upcoming Cowboys season and my new favorite series, The Little Couple. Thank you, The Ticket and The Learning Channel.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Dude... Cheryl.

I bet you've seen the Notebook though!!! lol

Trying this bloggin thing out said...

Ha Ha Ha - Shyla Boof - that just sounds so funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Katie said...

You crack me up.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010