Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day

We spent Christmas day at Freddy's parent's house.



Carly didn't get any presents.
Ha! Yeah, right. She made out like a bandit AGAIN. Third time in less than 24 hours.


Nana made Carly an adorable Mickey Mouse blanket (and also a matching pillow and a matching mini blanket for her baby doll). That blanket is her new favorite. She has to have it every night when she goes to sleep. It's a super-thick fleece blanket, so I don't know what she is going to do in a few months when the Texas summer heat hits!

Christmas with the Clark men ALWAYS includes new tools.

And this Christmas I got a special Christmas surprise.
We bought bedroom furniture for Carly's big girl room from one of Fred and Lynn's neighbors.
It was raw furniture and they painted ALL OF IT as a surprise to me. I was grateful because I wasn't sure when Freddy and I would ever get to it.

The best feature of this furniture? The under-bed storage. It is perfect for creating extra space in her small room. Now to paint the walls in her bedroom...


Carly loved all of her Christmas gifts. She was eager to get in there and test them all out.
She had quite the set up, didn't she?


Christmas is also Papa's birthday.
So after we all fill up on a super delicious Christmas Day lunch, we also get birthday cake!

This Christmas was another special one for the Clarks.
We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who make every day of the year so special for us.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I don't know how I missed all of these posts...I think my feed is filled with too many crafty blogs who fill it with multiple posts a day. Anyways, I am looking at pics with Bobby and he keeps saying "Go to Carly's House!" :) Can you post pictures of her new room?