Sunday, January 8, 2012

The zoo is closed


Also while I was on my two-week break from work...We made plans with Rachel, Morgan and Jonah to meet up for an afternoon at the zoo. Did you know that the zoo closes at 4:00 p.m. on week days during the winter? Neither did we until about 2:30 when we were already on our way there.

So we opted for Trinity Park in Fort Worth instead. We could all rode the mini train together and then the kids played on the playground. It was a beautiful day and made for a great visit with friends.


Best Friends and their babies.



Jonah did so good on his first train ride!



We stuck the dads together. They looked kinda funny.



The Conoly's


Jonah took Carly for a ride in his truck


We had some spills...

And some near-spills...

But we all had a good time and I even managed to get a few cute pics.


After playing at the park, we headed to Pappasito's for dinner.
Jonah put the chip basket on his head.

Not to be shown up, Carly put a crayon on her head. Ha!

Side note:
After you become a mom you resign to the fact that your clothes will forever be covered in...stuff.
You never really know what all it is, do you? 

When we were leaving the restaurant, Carly grabbed Jonah's hand and they walked through the restaurant and parking lot like this . Doesn't it just melt your little heart?


And since I couldn't get Blogger to move this picture, please enjoy this picture of Jonah as a parting gift.

2 comments:

Misti said...

I love Trinity Park! I had a lot of good memories there as a kid and we had fun taking my niece on the train a few years ago. I'm glad Ft. Worth has maintained the whole park and kept it nice.

Anonymous said...

Tople her rip her pants off tear her panties down then shove my stif cock in her til my balls are empty and her guts are full of my jizwads