Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Eve

Over the past few years, Freddy and I have established a holiday routine that works well for us.
We spend Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas morning with our family of three and Christmas Day with his family.

This year, my parents were in Minnesota spending time with my Grandpa and helping my Uncle Bob get my Grandpa settled in to a long-term nursing facility.

So...We hosted my siblings at our house.


Charlie spent several hours updating my ipod for me. It was having issues. And why wouldn't it be? I don't think that it has been updated since I got it 3 or 4 years ago. Oops! Thanks, Charlie.

Ch

Carly was really in to the present-opening this year. It's amazing what a difference a year makes! She loved opening presents - and not just hers. She loved to help everyone else open their presents, too.

She helped Lola try out her new dog bed (which Lola is CRAZY about).


Carly even played Santa, handing out presents to everyone - even the heavy ones.



Carly played with her new toys.


And modeled her (upside down) new shades.

But most importantly, she got to spend some quality holiday time with her family.

Aunt Cathy, Uncle Charlie and Carly


The Brougham Kids.

Our Little Family of 3.


The girls.

It was a very Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: