Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Shower

The weekend before last I had a fantastic baby shower thrown in honor of baby Carly/Mallory/Dilyn Clark (yes, Dilyn is now in the running for first name, too). It was marvelous! I absolutely LOVED getting to see everyone.


Thank you, thank you, thank you to my sweet friends who hosted the shower.

My sister Cathy, Jessica, Kristi, Lesley, me in a not-so-flattering dress, Jennifer and my other sister Christy.



My sisters, me and my mom



Me and the grandmothers-to-be




The cake was as yummy as it was beautiful





No one who knows me was surprised the the baby oral care kit was exciting to me!



My mother made me a beautiful baby quilt. I'll have to take another picture so that you can see it better. Did you notice my helpers? I never had to reach for a gift once - they were on top of it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looks so stinkin cute. Send more belly pics. Wish I could have been at the shower, can't wait to meet your baby girl.

Seward Family said...

We love you! Can't wait to meet Carly/Mallory/Dilyn!