Mystery solved! This perfectly precious gift was from my friend (and fellow blogger), Courtney, whom I have known since...was it 6th grade.
Here are 6 (in honor of the 6th grade) why Courtney is so cool (thought there are many, many more):
1 She's my friend. Just kidding! She is an eco-friendly mommy. I wish that I could use cloth diapers (no, not the traditional flat ones with safety pins) on my baby like she does on Nate. Unfortunately, I would eventually be forcing that on my baby's care giver when I go back to work and that isn't fair.
2. She's frugal without having to do without. She sees item. She likes item. She sees price tag. She hates price tag. She makes item. (For example, a blanket that covers the stroller and cloth diapers). I give her less than one year before she is selling on etsy.
3. She does things that other people just say they are going to do - like walk to the grocery store.
4. Not only does she blog, but she also built her blog. I can barely figure out how to upload pictures in order using blogspot and she built hers!
5. This girl does not give up. Whether it's running, working out or cooking - she must succeed.
6. She is a great mommy. She has a seperate blog devoted solely to Nate. She is a stay at home mom who loves her baby and the time she gets to spend with him, even it means paying for a new dining room table one coupon at a time.
Thanks, Courtney, for the beautiful gift set. Baby Girl Clark will love it!