Monday, January 5, 2009

This week my baby girl weighs as much as...

Has anyone missed the "my baby is roughly the size/weight of..." posts? Even if no one did, oh well. You only have to put up with NINE more!
My baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. (Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)

She is moving around like crazy (which is reassuring). I am still feeling really good. My only complaint is that my back is starting to ache. The pregnancy belt (yuck!) that my doctor recommended and the Boppy Pregnancy pillow that my in-laws gave my for Christmas are helping, though.

I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and I expect that we will schedule my last sonogram then. I registered with the hospital and signed us up for the birth class/hospital tour. The only thing is that the next class with open seats is just three weeks before my due date. It will be cutting it close, but hopefully it won't be too late.

I think that I will quit jogging (can't call it running anymore) at 32 weeks and stick to the prental yoga and pilates dvds - and wii fit, of course.

Oh, and I don't have gestational diabetes. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

MELANIE said...

I did miss your "this week my baby girl weighs as much as..." posts! I used to love that kind of stuff when I was pregnant! How exciting!! Your little one will be here this YEAR! :)

Sara said...

Eeewww. What color was your glucose drink? DON'T EVER LET THEM GIVE YOU THE GREENISH-YELLOW ONE!

Yay, for no diabetes. :)

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you're still feeling pretty well. Time seems to slow down the last few months, but that little girl will be here before you know it!