Monday, September 19, 2011

Blue Dress Babies

Do you remember favorite clothes from your childhood? I do.

And one of the pieces that I remember is a blue dress I had with jingle bells sewn in to the underneath of the skirt. I remember twirling in the spare bedroom of my grandparents house, listening to it jingle. I adored that dress and I couldn't have been much older than 2 years old because the dress is a 2T.
I found that dress when I was looking through a chest at my parents house. I thought it would be cute to take pictures of Carly in that dress to share with my mom and my grandma.

Here is a picture of me in the dress (making a HORRIBLE face) - circa 1982.


And here is Carly in that same dress. I loved seeing her play in it; swinging the skirt to make it jingle. I may just have to sew some jingle bells in to another dress for her.



2 comments:

JKBro80 said...

She looks so cute in that dress!! How nice that you have it and a pic of you in it as well.
Think of you often and love keeping up on your Blog.
Love to all!

Courtney said...

This is just about the sweetest, cutest thing ever! And that Carly...too cute!!