Friday, September 9, 2011

First Day of School

Carly started her first day of her second year of preschool on August 22nd.



Last year she was 18 months old and she was in the "nursery". This year she is in the "Two Room".

Last year she cried for an hour and half after I dropped her off. This year she simply hugged and kissed me and told me bye-bye.


Last year she went twice a week. This year she goes three times a week.

Last year I was nervous that I was doing the right thing by taking her to "school" instead of leaving her with my mom. This year I am glad to give my parents some more free time and am excited about all stuff she is learning.

Perhaps this is preparing me for her first day of Kindergarten. Perhaps I won't cry on her first day of Kindergarten. But I doubt it.

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

She's grown up so much in a year! So crazy. I'm glad she likes school and it's OK if you cry on her first day of kindergarten--happens to the best moms ;)